Friday, October 15, 2010

Research Paper Progress

So for today's blog we are suppose to write about the progress of our papers that we are suppose to do with a group and by ourselves. Well I had to miss class Wednesday because of a midterm that I had to take and that was the only time available for that day. Due to the fact that I missed class  I have no idea what is going on with the paper. I do not know who is in my group or nothing. I tried emailing Dr. Hartman to ask him  about what is going on with the paper and group stuff and tried asking a few fellow classmates but nobody that I contacted including the teacher bothered to get back to me. Therefore, I have not done any research, not picked a topic, have no group, do not even understand the assignment or nothing. i know it is my responsibility but when nobody will help you understand what is going on what are you suppose to do? This assignment is a disaster for me right now  and I am worried I may end up failing this assignment something I do  not do and can not afford to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment