Thursday, November 18, 2010

Multigenre confusion

I am really excited about this assignment. It is going to allow me to be more creative and it is not just a boring old paper that you have to write all the time. It is taking the paper and making it interesting and more enjoyable for us. The only thing that is hard for me is coming up with something to write about. I have different ideas of what I want to do and I have changed my topic idea more than once. I started on my paper during the free writing and stuff but now I just am not sure if I still want to do that topic or if I want to do another one. And if i choose to stick with this topic, do i want to broaden it up and do the assignment over my entire summer in Florida or just specifically over being there for the birth of Will? If i do just the birth of Will am I going to be able to use that to do and come up with enough topics? I know that if I do the other topic that I am thinking of and do my experience with being engaged and then my ex hitting me with a bat and putting me in the hospital that this assignment will be a piece of cake. But honestly, I like things that are more challenging. All I know is sooner or later I need to pick a topic and stick to it. Preferably sooner rather than later. Does anyone have any opinions on which topic they think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment