Friday, November 12, 2010

My freshman year (so far)

I can not believer I am already almost half way done with my freshman year here at Ball State. It just seems like not that long ago I was graduating high school and walking across the stage. This year has been stressful. Between learning how to balance my school and work and still trying to make time for friends it has been a lot. I am glad that my friends are understanding. It has proven to be a lot. I thought coming into college I would be fine. But it has been hard. I went from getting all A's in my senior year of high school to struggling big time in some of my classes in college and getting A's, B's, C's and even a D or two. But i have learned to not be way too hard on myself and just push myself to work harder or ask more questions. I am about 1/8th of the way done with college and that much closer to my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment