Thursday, September 23, 2010

Life can be difficult

Back in April i went through an experience that i hope nobody else has to go through. I was hit with a baseball bat by the guy I was living with and engaged to. I was put in the hospital. Since then my life has had its up and downs. I know that us not being together is the best thing. I know that it just was not meant to be. But there are moments where I get sad. Tonight I was sitting with my roommate and we were talking about our ex boyfriends showing each other pictures. I was looking at pictures on my mom's facebook when I noticed she had pictures of the guy that hit me. They were pictures of us at my junior prom. I started to grow through the pictures. We looked so happy and then for some reason I started to think why? Why and how did we go from being so happy to him hitting me and putting me in the hospital. I started to cry and think about the past. While I am happy with my life and love who I am with now that experience still had an impact on me. I guess i am just not fully over it like I thought. Will I ever be able to look at pictures of us and not cry or care. I sure hope that one day I will....

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Misti. One day you won't care about the pictures, but it hasn't been that long yet.

    ReplyDelete