Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Labor Day Weekend

Most people looked forward to the 3 day weekend but not me. At first , yes I was looking forward to it but then on Thursday, the day of our first BSU football game of the 2010 season, things went badly and i know it would ruin my weekend. I found out that my car was shot. No longer drivable at all. I need a new water pump, timing belt, and timing belt component. So I had to leave my car at the shop and I have to find a way to come up with the money to get it fixed. Well my step dad showed uo and took my friend and I to the game so we did not miss out. Then at the game we sat in part of the student section. Right in front of my best friend and i was this guy who by the middle of the second quarter threw up everywhere because he was so drunk. It was nasty and made me want to gag. Once half time hit we moved to the lawn to watch the rest of the game. Then after the game a few of us went to Bdubs where I tried these nasty wings and ended up wasting money on them because i only ate like 3 wings. My friend was going to stay the night with me Thursday night but they would not let her stay in my dorm so we had to call and find another way for her to get to another friends house. Then Friday I had a mirgraine almost all day. I also had to stomach flu or something like that because I was very sick and throwing up and running a fever. I stayed sick in bed all day Saturday and could not even really est. Sunday I forced myself to get up and go to work. I walked 30 minutes to work and had to run the shift and store from 11am to about 9pm. It was crazy. My manager that was closing at night decided to just disappear at one point leaving me to run the entire store by myself. I was running back and forth like a chicken with my head cut off. After work i went and stayed at my aunts house and took my laundry with me. My youngest cousin kept whining and was being a spoiled baby all day Sunday and Monday. Monday got a little better because we went to my great grandparents and got to see the family. It was a bitter sweet moment because my great grandparents are sick and we have to put them in a nursing home so this cookout was also a meeting to decide what would happen with them and their house. My labor day weekend was nothing exciting or as good as i thought and was hoping it would be. I am really glad to be back in school and into the swing of going to classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment